Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Ahhh...college...not cool or fun anymore....

So for the past year or so I've been steadily growing more and more weary. There seems to be nothing beyond prayer constantly that gets me through the day. Oh wait, there is, an overdose of sarcasm and cynicism. I mean college is supposed to be the best years of your life right?

Well it's not. It's like high school. Where I'm floating in between knowing like one person and knowing no one but passing shadows. Where I'm that weird kid who sits in the back who can quote random knowledge and has a sarcastic comment for everything.

And it doesn't get any better. I've gone through somethings that I won't mention on here or anywhere else. However all I will say is I was unjustly accused. I don't actually know how many people read this considering I never bother to check my hits. However if there is someone who manages to stumble upon this in a time of need hear this.

If you are fighting a losing battle don't despair. Take heart and keep to your message, whatever that is, even if you are on sinking ship. More people will respect you in the end.

So ya...college...it's overly cut throat in a department that has no need for it. And on top of it all they expect graduate level work out of us in a undergraduate level program without giving you any of the information or the help to do it beyond words of "your a failure" and "wow this is what your prior teachers considered good work?".

I don't get it. I don't even think that I want to get it.

Ugh.....sigh....off to watch A Very Potter Musical....again....hopefully Christmas will brighten my spirits.

No comments:

Post a Comment